| Project Name ||Fort Jesus national monument- Unesco World Heritage Site
|Project Code||GVDA Interns 02|
| Location||Mombasa Coast Province –Kenya|
|Project Title||GVDA Administrative Volunteer|
|Number of Participants||1-2 International Volunteers|
|Duration || 3 – 6 Months|
|Age Limit||18 and Above|
|Accommodation|| Host Family|
|Assignment Period ||Immediately|
|Project fee||1250 Euro|
|Arrival Airport|| Jomo Kenyatta International Airport|
- Volunteer will assist in site interpretation
- Training of tour guides
- Developing of the site brochure
- Training the community on small and medium business management
- Training the staff and community about their heritage.
|Desired knowledge, skills and abilities||
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Skills in sales and marketing resource mobilization and networking.
- Management, development and international relations, media, communication, marketing or other relevant field desirable.